Register in the form at the bottom of the page.
November 24-26, 2023
P. I. TCHAIKOVSKY – Serenade for strings in C major, Op. 48
G. P. TELEMANN – «Don Quixote»
L. V. BEETHOVEN – Symphony No. 5, in C minor, Op. 67 (String Version)
The course consists of 3 online sessions and 3 days of face-to-face sessions.
– ONLINE Sessions. In each session there will be a structural and formal analysis of each of the works in order to be able to memorize them and work on them later in the face-to-face classes.
- Number of online sessions: 3 sessions.
- Plataform: ZOOM
- Dates: days prior to the beginning of the course.
- They will be recorded and available to all students.
-FAXE-TO-FACE sessions. (November 24-26, 2023 in Madrid, Spain)
- Three work sessions on conducting technique at the piano.
- Two practice sessions with orchestra of the repertoire.
- One day with a dress rehearsal and concert.
Concert: Sunday, November 26, 2023.
- Online classes, and access to the recordings of the same, on the analysis of the works to work on to advance the work of knowledge and memorization.
- Piano conducting technique classes
- Face-to-face piano lessons.
- Rehearsals with ensemble.
- Final concert of the course, with quality video recording of the concert available to students.
- Maximum: 20 students/course
- Participation in conducting technique classes, and as a listener in orchestra practices..
All students will receive video of the online classes, rehearsals and concert.
All students will receive a certificate of completion of the course.
PRICES OF THE COURSE:
- ACTIVE: 650€
- LISTENER: 180€
*This repertoire is subject to possible modifications.
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE:
Fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.